Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stix Chopsticks Glasses

Have you ever ate at a Chinese Food Restaurant and forgot to bring your pair of personal chopsticks? Sure, you could ask the waiter or waitress for a pair, but what if he or she doesn’t speak English? Okay, that probably won’t really happen, but I think you see my point: it would be nice to have some chopsticks to carry around with you, but how could you do that? You could put them in your pocket, but that could easily lead to a lot of “are those chopsticks in your pants, or are you happy to see me” jokes. Fortunately, the Stix glasses are here for you. The Stix glasses allow you to put your stick utensils in a place where you won’t forget them: your glasses. All you need to do is take them out of your glasses frame, and you are good to go. Not only can you use your chopsticks to eat, but you can also put them in your hair! I would like to make a disclaimer. Normally, I never bad mouth a product, because I believe that every gadget that I review has a use somewhere. I’m sure that there is someone who needs these, but I can’t imagine who.